I’ve completed 5-6 roses, all for friends, family and special occasions. These were some of the first pieces I welded with my first, little Lincoln 110V MIG flux-core. You can see the discolored spots on the stainless from slag spraying everywhere.
I used all types of materials to make these. Most was found on the side of the road -found a couple sheets of stainless steel, made one with tin (would not recommend)…, but the best roses were made from a couple kitchen sinks someone didn’t want anymore. The stands were all made out of used disc brakes. They work well to support the weight of the roses!
I have no idea where the rest of the pictures are. Some of them turned out pretty good. Welds are still holding!